20 months absolute 0% interest instalment plans with 1 Instalment waived off on Huawei Nova 3i & Nova 3 mobile phones available at all Singer outlets for all Sampath Mastercard, Visa Credit Cardholders and Sampath Bank American Express® Everyday Credit Cardmembers.
Partner - Singer Sri Lanka PLC
Partner Locations - All Singer Showrooms
Promotion Period - till 30th September 2018
Eligible Card Categories - Sampath Mastercard, Visa Credit Cardholders & Sampath Bank American Express® Everyday Credit Cardmembers.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer will be valid only for all Sampath Mastercard, Visa Credit Cardholders and Sampath Bank American Express® Everyday Credit Cardmembers.
- In order to enjoy the promotion, the full payment needs to be settled with a Sampath Mastercard, Visa Credit Card or Sampath Bank American Express® Everyday Credit Card.
- Offer is not valid for on-line transactions.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other existing offers.
- The Bank accepts no responsibility in any way for any goods/services purchased and any dispute relating to same should be resolved by the Cardholder directly with the merchant and any claim by the Cardholder against the merchant will not relieve the Cardholder from his/her obligation or repayment to the Bank.
- Spending made under above promotion will not qualify for the accumulation of Ultramiles, Ultra Rewards Loyalty points and "Cash Back" for Sampath Bank American Express® Everyday Credit Cardmembers.
- Once submitted, the details of the instalment plan requested cannot be changed and full or part acceleration is not allowed.
- All instalment amounts paid are non-refundable and each instalment period of the payment plan as approved by the Bank may not be varied.
- The general terms & conditions of Sampath Bank PLC & Singer Sri Lanka PLC shall apply.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify or change the terms & conditions of the offer.
- Sampath Bank Reserves the right to amend/withdraw this offer at its sole discretion.